i just dropped

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by wheresmysheep, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i've crashed. I'm in that place. i just cut, i hadnt done so in a long time. i just cant. i want to cut more.
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

nvm it doesnt matter
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Please try not to keep cutting. If you stopped before, you can stop again. Just because you slipped once doesn't mean you have to go on a downward spiral.
  4. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

hold on tight emma!
  5. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

juat because you have cut once [period] doesnt mean you have to carry on. you should know how hard it is too stop, but once youve stopped, you feel better [im guessing - unfort. i havent been able to stop just yet].
    if you need medical attention i would go and get medical attention. please try and stay in your non-cutting cycle. i give you credit for being able to stop. it shows it can be done, and it wont leave my mind easily, the fact that it can be done.

good luck and keep us posted
    PM me anytime. x
    Xx Sky xX
  6. 643921

643921 Active Member

:hug: what made you go there? If you've stopped for so long then that is more reason not to keep going, since you have managed to stop for so long then that is proof that you can live without cutting. Please try your best not to get back into it again :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.