I just failed...again :cry:

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marjoke, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

Yesterday... my birthday...alone...miserable...but that isn't important...more important...it was actually the day that I had in mind to end this miserable life...

It was a miserable day...
    I took some meds...I tought it was enough to sleep forever...to leave everything behind me...to feel no more this pain ever again... this morning I woke up with a terrible headache... I feel more miserable...damned...I failed...again...

Does this never stop??? Will this never end??? I'm so desperate...why can't I just die??? :cry:

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time. I'm glad that you survived your attempt and that you are still here to post. There are always places where you can get help, even if it's just to post here. Sometimes just talking about what you are feeling can help, if even a little. I'm sorry if I don't seem like much help but I understand what you are going through and I truly do care how you are feeling.

3. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I'm not glad I survived... and I am not proud or happy that I am still here...
    I just want to die...more dan ever...but I have failed again...
    I'm such a loser... I hate this life... this world... I don't want to be here anymore... :cry:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

You aren't a loser, no one here is a loser. You are just going through a really hard time and it won't last forever.

5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that your going through so much emotional pain :( I know things are tough. Remember that your important. :hug: I'm here to help support you. I'm also very sorry that your feeling so bad right now. :(

Trevor,

6. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I feel like a complete loser...I even can not kill myself !!! :cry:

And no...I am not important at all...but thanks for the support...

7. Witty_Sarcasm

If you tried and you are still here, I think that's a sign that it isn't your time to die yet. I think everyone is important, even if you feel that you aren't. There is something special about everyone.

8. Tmacster1

Your just as important as everyone else. I'm sorry that you are going through such pain... Trust me you are not a loser, and there isn't a reason why you should feel like one. :hug:

Trevor,

9. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I agree. Everyone is here for a reason, and I'm so so sorry to hear about your attempt. I hope you can find some help and support from somewhere, it is awful to feel so desperate, I know. I wish I could do more to help you; there are people who will want to help you :hug:

10. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Dude thing is that you are not sure of dying that's why u choose such a way to say bye use some solid way..I hope u understand me

11. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

bhosdi ke pattthe mar jaa no use of living

12. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

bhosdi ke patthe madar chod i m under alcohol

13. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I have slept the whole day...and I feel really miserable...why must I fail??? Why am I such a loser???
    Meds and alcohol haven't done what they were supposed to do...I'm so desperate right now...I just want to die...when does this ever ends???

14. Tmacster1

There's no exact answer to when it'll end :( I can understand your desperation. What are the things you like to do? Would any of them help you feel better? I don't know why the meds aren't helping you... However, you may need to consult your primary care doctor on that one... I feel so bad right now because your feeling this way. :( remember I'm here if you want to talk. :hug: talking sometimes can help but... I'm not the one to be the judge of what you should do or shouldn't do. I just hope that you continue to hang in there and share your feelings with us.

Trevor,

15. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

Don't feel bad about me...
    I'm not wurthed...and I really don't want to upset anyone...
    sorry I made you feeling bad...
    I won't post again...sorry

16. Tmacster1

No reason why not to stop posting. We just care for you that's all, and all we can hope is that you can have the strength to make it through. I'm not upset - because I suffered similar pain that your going through. Trust me you are worth it don't let anyone else tell you differently. I'm here for you :hug:

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.