i just failed an attempt..

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by invisiblefiyah, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invisiblefiyah

invisiblefiyah New Member

so ive been reading a lot on the suicide wave of japan and how a lot of ppl are using the <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, so i decided to try it. i went to wal mart, bought the supplies, then waited until about 5am and <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> then played games on my cell phone to distract myself from what was about to happen. i waited for about 20 mins, then eventually cleaned everything up and went back to my room to try and figure out what went wrong. im starting to get sleepy now, listening to carissa's weird and tired from staying up all night. well, that's my story.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
  2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you feel that things are so bad that you no longer want to be here and i'm glad that you stumbled across SF.
    I don't know whats going on in your life to make you feel as though Suicide is your only way out, but if you need to talk you can drop me a PM.
    I hope that you find the support you want from SF, and that things will start to look up for you in the near future

Take care :hug:
  3. kote

kote Account Closed

living in japan i know a lot about this method.

yes it will quickly kill you but <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> so whoever comes there first will also be killed.

there have been many situations here where neighbours or the first on the scene have been killed or badly hurt.

if you are insistant on going through with it there is nothing i can do, but please dont take innocents too.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry>
    this is a very very dangerous way for innocents.

please think again about this method as its not really the best way to go.

id rather you not go at all.
  4. invisiblefiyah

invisiblefiyah New Member

ya i printed out some signs and everything. the last thing i want is to hurt someone else. i just dont understand why ppl are so against me killing myself when they dont really know me. its like it hurts them somehow.
  5. kote

kote Account Closed

no one wants anyone with suicidal tendencies to go through with it. we all feel the same and we are all here to prop each other up so we dont fall and commit.

i dont want you to go through with it but i understand you have your own free will and im not going to lecture you about it or give you some bullshit lines.

but from my own experience, i was on the verge and was talked out of it and then everything seemed brighter.

i hope you have this miracle too. but hope is all i can do.

its lethal way to go but not nice at all.

but if its your will im glad you have the consideration to put signs up as it is seriously deadly to others too, they will need to send a has-mat team in to recover you and also close down all the neighbouring buildings.

i will give it to you straight - its not good. but i understand.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've edited this post to remove all mention of methods, as it's not allowed here. I really hope you'll stay and talk to us instead of trying again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.