• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I just feel done

Hi. I'm really sorry you are feeling like this. I know how much anxiety sucks.

Is anything in particular triggering your anxiety? Do you want to talk about it?

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

Unicorn123

Hi. I'm really sorry you are feeling like this. I know how much anxiety sucks.

Is anything in particular triggering your anxiety? Do you want to talk about it?

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.
Thank you. I’m just done with everything now and don’t see the point of living anymore

Lux

you should see me in a crown
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey, sorry to hear this also. We're here for you. Try to take some deep breaths and write it all out here, it might help. We will listen.

lifetalkz

I also am very sorry that you're struggling today. With so much going on in the world that's frightening, many people are struggling including me. When my thoughts get too much and my anxiety starts taking over I remind myself that bad times come and go and I shouldn't trust my thoughts...I shouldn't believe them when they tell me that things are hopeless and there's nothing in life to look forward to but more sadness and pain. I get out of my head when I get overwhelmed...I watch TV for a few hours or start an art project, anything to distract me for awhile so that my anxiety can start to lessen. On the other hand if you are really struggling with very dark thoughts please reach out for help by way of a prevention hotline (there are many and easy to find on Google). Sometimes just talking out loud to a sympathetic listener is very helpful. Best wishes-LT

Unicorn123

I also am very sorry that you're struggling today. With so much going on in the world that's frightening, many people are struggling including me. When my thoughts get too much and my anxiety starts taking over I remind myself that bad times come and go and I shouldn't trust my thoughts...I shouldn't believe them when they tell me that things are hopeless and there's nothing in life to look forward to but more sadness and pain. I get out of my head when I get overwhelmed...I watch TV for a few hours or start an art project, anything to distract me for awhile so that my anxiety can start to lessen. On the other hand if you are really struggling with very dark thoughts please reach out for help by way of a prevention hotline (there are many and easy to find on Google). Sometimes just talking out loud to a sympathetic listener is very helpful. Best wishes-LT
Thank you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00