I just feel ready to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anarulesmenow, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I feel ready to die. Sure, I've been depressed and that in the past but now it's different. Before, I wanted to die because I couldn't cope with life but now it almost feels like a destiny. I'm not afraid, I actually feel quite peaceful about the idea. It just seems like the right time, I feel like my work here is done. Does anyone else know what I mean?
  2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

I know how you feel..
    but there's always another option, always.

Whats made you feel like this right now?
    has anything hapened?

I'm here for you..

3. anarulesmenow

Hey thanks. Not really, I just feel ready, like I've accomplished all I need to accomplish. I'm not really sad or anything.
  4. japanlover

japanlover Well-Known Member

I do actually. I was deeply depressed for 5 years before it evolved to suicidal thoughts on a monthly, then weekly, now daily. The idea sounds great, but some people, like myself, are scared to do it. But if there was ever a way to kill myself a painless way, I would take it instantly.:zombie:
  5. anarulesmenow

It's not like I want to do it because I feel depressed though. I feel utterly peaceful about it
  6. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Yes I understand how you feel and as you say it is almost a peacful calm feeling..It has come for me after a lot of pain and problems in my life..Not sad not scared just completed life and ready to move on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.