I just found out

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lied About

I just found out who it was telling lies about me and I am shocked my so called friends didn't even come to me about it. I haven't done anything wrong and it's unfair to be judged for some unknown crime. And nobody had the nerve to tell me what I was being judged for. Rumors. All it is Rumors. Nobody had the decency to come to me. Nobody had the decnecy to realize my feelings matter as much as the others.

im sorry that you just found out something so horrible about your friends, there truelly not frirnds if they would turn around and do something like that without taking your feelings into consideration

M
Sorry to hear that ... :sad: :hug:
I don't want to talk badly of your friends, but that was a crappy thing to do ... at least now you know what to expect from them in a situation like this.

M
Oh sweetie :sad:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
If you need to talk about it I'm here for you!

L

Lied About

I'm right back to the point I was at a month ago. :wallbash:
It's getting worse and worse and nobody will tell me anything. I can't take it anymore. :wallbash: :depressed:

L

Lied About

I tried to hold on for you guys. To be here to help you. I tried so hard. But it hurts worse than it did last time. I can't help. i can't. Someone told me I wasn't needed here. Two people actually. Those who said different I tried. I really did. I'm still trying. But the pain is too much. The lies are too much. The arrogance is too much. I can't handle it. I can't handle the dishonesty and the backstabbing and the cold heartedness. I can't di it anymore. I need to be alone. Alone for good. Just alone. I don't need to talk about it anymore or ever again. I can't do it. I can't. I can't trust. Too much arrogance in the world. Noone to trust anymore, anywhere. :cry: No more pain please. no more.

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
i know how that feels.you and i dont talk much and i know this might not mean much to you but i think you have helped people here.i dont know whats going on but i am here to talk to if you need me. actually it really bothers me that we dont talk more. because i think you are a good person and shouldnt be alone.

:ohmy: Two people told you that?? I don't even know what to say ... :sad:
I understand that you are hurt and I understand that you said you don't want to talk about it ... but if you change your mind please please PM me or something. If you want to of course. I am here for you if you want me too.
:sad: You CAN help and you DO help. I'm sorry to see that people don't see how much effort you put into helping others. I know it's hard not to get hurt when people are mean. But not all of them are, there are people who you CAN trust. Don't let persons like that make you loose your faith in people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00