• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I Just Got The BEST Christmas Gift Ever

Hey, y'all!!!! So, I'm still pretty new here and my participation has been irregular, but that's because I've been dealing with shelters and homelessness for over a year since my mom passed and I left a physically abusive relationship and sometimes it's been difficult to even have any kind of communication at all.

Anyway, here's the good part!! I got a place to live!! My own apartment! I am beyond happy right now. Just a couple of months ago I was sure that nothing would ever get better. I feel so very blessed. I'm incredibly grateful and just wanted to share! Thanks to all of you who have given me kindness when I needed it the most.

Auri

🎸🎼Metal Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Wonderful!! A new apartment just for you feels so nice. The start of a better life! I'm happy for you and wish you all the best.
*stars*woohoo*dance4

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey, I'm absolutely thrilled for you, congratulations *stars A fresh start, a new beginning :)

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Congratulations to the OP! What a coincidence too, because My Ultimate Dream came true at Christmas of last year! So I'm just as lucky as you!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00