i just hate my mood changes!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the masked depressant, Apr 6, 2011.

1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

had to post this... because it's really getting to me!

Ii hate being up, then down, then up, then down... then up again!. i just feel like i'm riding a rollercoaster- it's so draining for me!

not to mention the people around me... they have absolutely no control over what i say- and i hurt them so much!

i thought i was doing really well yesterday, but it turned out i was lying to myself.. and the good feelings never lasted long

just fed up of it

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

are you bipolar? just wondering...

3. the masked depressant

yeah and it sucks!

i try my best and it's still not good enough

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yeah, i'm bipolar too. i struggle with mood swings. some days are okay and some days i just can't get out of bed. they switched my meds around last year and that helped, plus i see a therapist and she's really good. she gives me great coping strategies. are you seeing anyone?

c

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hang on to the good feelings. That's one of the things that keep me going. I know the good feelings will come again.

I hope you feel better.

6. the masked depressant

yeah... today actually!. 3 15. every thursday... in fact

it does help sometimes- depending on how i'm feeling at the time

7. the masked depressant

well, that's what i try to do...

sometimes it's not easy at all. really not easy.

8. peachy

peachy New Member

I empathise with you , I also suffer with bipolar disorder and have 7 month depressions with agoraphobia then things change into mania and I act unpredictably for weeks before finally levelling out. I used to enjoy the mania but now I dread them as I know I will act in ways which embarrass me and be unaware until I look back..it's hell, wish I could offer you more positive support but you are not alone