• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

i just hate my mood changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to post this... because it's really getting to me!

Ii hate being up, then down, then up, then down... then up again!. i just feel like i'm riding a rollercoaster- it's so draining for me!

not to mention the people around me... they have absolutely no control over what i say- and i hurt them so much!

i thought i was doing really well yesterday, but it turned out i was lying to myself.. and the good feelings never lasted long

just fed up of it

yeah, i'm bipolar too. i struggle with mood swings. some days are okay and some days i just can't get out of bed. they switched my meds around last year and that helped, plus i see a therapist and she's really good. she gives me great coping strategies. are you seeing anyone?

c

Chargette

Hang on to the good feelings. That's one of the things that keep me going. I know the good feelings will come again.

I hope you feel better.

yeah, i'm bipolar too. i struggle with mood swings. some days are okay and some days i just can't get out of bed. they switched my meds around last year and that helped, plus i see a therapist and she's really good. she gives me great coping strategies. are you seeing anyone?

c

yeah... today actually!. 3 15. every thursday... in fact

it does help sometimes- depending on how i'm feeling at the time

I empathise with you , I also suffer with bipolar disorder and have 7 month depressions with agoraphobia then things change into mania and I act unpredictably for weeks before finally levelling out. I used to enjoy the mania but now I dread them as I know I will act in ways which embarrass me and be unaware until I look back..it's hell, wish I could offer you more positive support but you are not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00