I Just Hate!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:mad: :mad: Sorry for the confusing title but today I am just PISSED OFF. I think it is because I am lonely. Because I am pissed off at any of the following:
    • People who have had life long friends
    • People who have Friends
    • People who have Significant others
    • People who have engaged in intercourse, even if just once
    • Pretty much anyone who has ever been in a relationship
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why am I like this? Because I am fiddle sticksing bitter I guess, over the past week I have been hearing from many people about "How sweet of a guy I am" and "How is it possible for me to not have a significant other" and the worst "If you were in (Insert Location) you would have a significant other" Well bloody fiddle sticksing thanks. I just get SOOO pissed off sometimes. I get even more pissed off at those who are like "Oh that is sad" when I tell them about my childhood. I am just PISSED OFF. Why the fiddle sticks do I have to be alone? I try and live a good life. I smile I try and help people I don't do any thingy things. I hold myself to high moral standards. And what do I get nuts nuts nuts!!!!! While those who benge drink rape fight cause suffering get all the good things in life. WTF? WhyTF do I have to suffer being alone.

To top it all off I only got one hour of sleep last night.