i just... i don't know anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by innocencexisxlove, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I don't think I can do this. My heart has had enough. I know I've a great deal of friends on here, who do care about me.. But there's just too many people, who would rather have me dead... Or have me alive to torture me all their lives... And honestly.. I've had enough.

Too many a times, have I been told, that someone loves me, and will never leave me, only to have them... what do you know, leave. Honestly, right now I'm shaking so bad.. I feel sick.. I just... I could cry enough to fill the oceans right now.. I feel like I have no heart at all anymore.. It's in too many shreads to be anything...

Idk.. I don't even know why I posted.. I just.... Help??

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened? :hug:

3. innocencexisxlove

My friend.. He told me a while ago he loved me. I told him to not wait around for me, because I wasn't sure, and in the mean time I didn't want him missing out..

He moved one and everything... Well last night he got upset about something with her..
    and he said "the only girl i ever truely loved"... and he was talking about her... and

it just absolutely broke my heart..

4. WildCherry

Sorry he was such a jerk to you. :hug: I've been there, and so I know there isn't much words can do. But I know how it hurts.

5. innocencexisxlove

i just can't take it anymore...
    too many times i've had my heart ripped out.. and i just.. i hate it.

6. WildCherry

I know... Makes you not want to trust anyone. :hug: Please hold on though, keep talking here.

7. sorry to hear about that arsehole breaking your heart, but seriously girl you cant kill yourself because of someone else. i mean im going to die in january but thats only because i want to, no pressure or anything, its my choice. you shouldnt let a boy get you so down, love is just signals being sent to your brain, you can control your feelings if you try. Ive been in love with this one girl for years and we're like best friends and now shes getting married to someone i dont particually like but ive just helped organise there wedding and everything and it was so hard but there is more to life than the love of someone even though its great to be wanted and cared for by someone you really like.
    feel free to talk to me any time. take care x

8. innocencexisxlove

thank you.. to both of you..

its a lot of my desicion though..
    I've decided i've had enough of
    all this sh*t.. i'm just, sick
    of everything.. this was just
    the straw that broke my back
    as they say...

idk.. thank you

Thread Status: