I Just Lost 11 Friends!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Joshy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Joshy

Joshy Well-Known Member

I broke my social ineption and I made a bunch of new friends over the month, and I just lost them all this week.
    But I did learn something to note down: Friends are a waste of money and time. They make good memories for the time being and then when the friendship ends those memories just become rendered kind of useless.

They either turn into dicks or you're the dick.

In my case it was both.

I was too good at video games that they got mad at me for not cooperating with them and just left completely.
    Then the other few friends I left because they were just a bag of dicks. All they did was torment other people and shit for no reason.

Now let's hope I don't lose my only girlfriend this weekend, or I may pick up smoking. Lol..
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

by 11 friends do you mean 11 people online? or 11 friends that you hang out with?
    Either way that blows but, maybe they just werent the sorta people you can relate too. idk, hope you're doing alright
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Some friends aren't actually friends.. And some people aren't worth associating with..
  4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I can relate Joshy, I lost a bunch of friends this past year too. They ended up not being worth my friendship. There's a lot of people out there, the tough part is weeding out the losers from the cool peeps.