I just made a weak ass attempt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I stuck a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>then realized I wasnt gonna do it, I dug myself into such a fucking hole in life, all because I cant stick up for myself and people took advantage me

Can not believe what I have done to my life, in so much pain it is unbearable

I am all fucking alone, I did this to myself

God damn next time I need to do something where I dont have to think about it, the pain made me realize that life is worth living and I dont want to die

Can not rationalize what I have done to myself, in so much fucking pain it is unbearable

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  2. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

if you <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> in your neck you need to go to the hospital. you could have hit all sorts of important anatomy and injured it. I'm worried about you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  3. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Oh hunni please please seek medical help, and yes your life is totaly worth living please let us know you are ok and we are all here to help and support you if you ever need a chat pm me im around most of the time

***********HUGZ***************

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi wasted my life

You need to seek medical help. please see a doctor :hug:

5. wastedmylife

I dug myself into such a deep hole in life and I have to deal with it, I wish I had the guts to kill myself but I dont

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with those above. Please seek medical attention for your wounds. Life does not have to continue in this way. Take the steps you need to change it.

7. wastedmylife

I dont have any wounds, I made a weak attempt, I barely stuck it in then it hurt for a second then I took it out, I am to much of a coward, if I do go through with it I need to find a gun or something

My body was telling me to resist pain because pain is bad, however I destroyed my body and life over the last few years

Whatever I am such a whiny fuck, I cant believe what I have done to my life

For 4 months I have told myself I would kill myself, now I feel like I am at a breaking point, I just cant face this life I created for myself

8. wastedmylife

I feel so bad for my dad, even though he was an asshole growing up I can tell he cared about me to some degree, when I spoke to him last nite I could tell he was concerned about me and he displayed emotion for the first time that he cared about me I pretty much told him not to worry about me and I could tell in his voice he was concerned as he said "Oh I cant deal with this"

I dug this hole for myself, you need to stick up for yourself in life, something I have the inability to do and now I have to face the consequences

9. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

You may have dug yourself into a hole hunni but we are all here to help you climb out of it, life can be a bitch sometimes and deal nasty blowes but you can and will get through this with all our support. If you wanna talk about it pm me xx

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

theres no shame in wanting to die but not being able to do it, that just says that you are still willing to fight no matter how crap your life is.
    you may have dug yourself into a hole but it is possible to get out of it with help.
    we are here for you and will help and support you when you need it, things will take time but nothing is impossible, everything can be overcome.

sometimes we just need more faith in ourselves to get things started.

stay safe and be strong :hug:

11. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

hey
    no matter how big the hole is u dig, we are all here to to help u out, we are down there with u leading you the way back up.
    Im so proud of you for not having the "guts" to end your life, cos to us that means there is still strength and hope inside you. Hold on to every inch of hope, strength and happiness u have, u will get through this, and we are here with you from the start until the end, and further.
    **hugs** stay safe and take care, my msn is in my sig or u can pm me anytime
    xoxoxoxo
    Kirsty

12. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Glad you have realized that you do want to live but sorry you are in so much pain. Thats just how I feel and everyday is a struggle to survive. I don't want to die but sometimes the pain of it all just gets too much. I take things day by day and am determined to somehow get through all this. Hope you can find the strength to keep going yourself. Don't feel you are alone in this. The forum is here to help. I know people here have saved me on a few occasions. Best of luck. S.

13. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I can relate to you everyday I feel i wasted my life and always dealing with the pain and what is the point going further because I will keep messing up... I been seeing a councelor.. the past is the past just live in the moment , even the second.don't worry about the future. Thats what i say to myself if not my depression gets severe..Yes somedays i have my moments I just say to myself this to will pass...Not easy... but better than the other choice... I have couple family members that can't dealt with my attempt and thought of suicide.. they even told me they can't deal with it..But its not my problem ..Not that they don't care they hurt like you do.take care

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
  14. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, there,

I hope you're feeling better today.

I've sometimes had trouble sticking up for myself and I know what you mean. Things CAN and DO get better. It's never too late to learn to stand up for ourselves. :smile:

Lots of good luck and wishes for you! :hug:

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need therapy to teach you how to let go of the past. There is nothing you can do about it. (it's over). You need to live in the now. Your therapist will teach you these things. It takes work on your part, but if you are honest with your therapist she/he can make it a little easier on you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.