I just <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I feel sick.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
  2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Re: I just overdosed on all the pills in the house (LOTS)

I recommend that you go to the hospital. I can't force you, but please go and get checked out.

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i agree with mort, please get help :/ :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You need to get to the hospital as soon as you can.

5. I-Died-In-My-Dream

To be honest, I don't want to go to the hospital. I wanna either do some serious damage or die.

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

the others are quite right - you need to go to the hospital. i assume that as you are telling us what you have done you are seeking help rather than just telling us? we can talk after, but for now go get yourself some practical help...

7. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I'm getting weak and drowsy.

8. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

please go to the hospital!
    or even call an ambulance!!

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

well by now u could have already done serious damage, which wt u said u wanted, so where is the harm in going to hospital now?? please get some help now! any OD can cause serious damage, so can u get some help now?

10. I-Died-In-My-Dream

Not yet. Sorry.

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Think hosp would be good idea ive been on this trip youve just taken and trust me ya need to be getting to hosp as if you thnk doing damage is the way it aint as it will be very painful and regretful in the long run.Please take everones advice ring for help

12. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

can you tell us what you are looking for here? do you want us to try and persuade you to go to the hospital? or do you want us to listen to you whilst you say you have done something to yourself? because we are all saying the same thing - get some help... there is little we can do to help you until you do that... as i said above i assume you are seeking help if you are posting on here saying you have done something? i hope you are ok.

13. I-Died-In-My-Dream

just listen...I think.

14. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I am praying for you. :hug:

15. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well... if you'd like to talk, then please do.

I feel pain just thinking of what you may be doing to yourself...

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Christele I hope that you have taken the others advice and that you have called an ambulance. You need to get to the hospital. You've done the damage ok. Now get to the hospital and let them do what they need to.

Damage to your body from an overdose is not going to be something you want to try and live with if you dont get help now.

You posted here so I believe that there is a part of you that wants help. So please listen to that part now and get the help it needs you to get.

17. fastredz

fastredz Member

not the best person for replyes can only say my granmother has kidney trouble and has to undergo dialasys 3 times a week 4 hours each time its not a nice thing to see do you really want something like this it will ruin you forever, please reconsider while you still have the chance

18. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

it just hurts... its not worth the pain. i know I'm late at replying but i hope you got help.

19. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Oh god..I wonder if she's okay :(

20. I-Died-In-My-Dream

They found out and took me to the hospital. Luckily I didn't get sectioned. But I do have to go to a daily service at a mental institution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.