i just need someone to have a conversation with.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i dunno just some company maybe??[on the forum,not chat]ive placed my post in this part of SF cos it indicates how im feeling.

2. lost_soul

lost_soul Staff Alumni

kath, i'm here if you want to chat. msn is in my profile. :arms:
    i'm here all the time.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Where do you want company kath?

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm avaliable also
    please take care

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thank you all three of you.i dont know Gentle.

Sorry im not thinking very clearly

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

gentle is a good lady and so helpful. unload as you're ready. take care

7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i cant stop hurting myself

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

All the time i just want to have more and more continuously.And i havent slept and thats not helping.

9. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Wish I could reach thru the computer and give you a big :hug: right now.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Me too. I'd love to be able to give you milions of :hug:s and let you know how much i care. I guess you do already, but RL helps to reaffirm what you know. It isn't just words someone puts down. I hope you got a good nights rest kath and feel better about yourself this morning. Take care hun. :grouphug:

11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks guys but ive hardly slept in the past 48 hours.Things conitinue to deteroiate but taht is not unusual.In fact its all i ever seem to do these days.

12. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

awww hun, i knw how difficult it is not being able to sleep, please feel free to pm me anytime :hug:, youre in my thoughts and prayers :arms:
    With much love,
    Beret xxx

13. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

"...hardly slept in the past 48 hours..."

Hey Kath
    I understand, wow, wish that I didn't but I really do. My world came to a crashing stop at 1am last Saturday night... didnt sleep or eat ANYTHING for almost five days. Have honestly (hard to believe) dropped almost fifteen pounds in just over a week. I managed to eat some soup, get an hour of sleep on the couch, then a little more and more of both. The not sleeping with mess you inside/out, Kath... Do whatever is necessary to take good care of yourself, seriously, if you're not physically in good shape it'll be hard to take care of the emotional. I know it's trite but... hang in there.

14. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses.It is down to me but my physical health went downhill a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.