i just need someone to have a conversation with.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i dunno just some company maybe??[on the forum,not chat]ive placed my post in this part of SF cos it indicates how im feeling.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

kath, i'm here if you want to chat. msn is in my profile. :arms:
    i'm here all the time.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Where do you want company kath?

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm avaliable also
    please take care

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thank you all three of you.i dont know Gentle.

Sorry im not thinking very clearly

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

gentle is a good lady and so helpful. unload as you're ready. take care

7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i cant stop hurting myself

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

All the time i just want to have more and more continuously.And i havent slept and thats not helping.

9. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Wish I could reach thru the computer and give you a big :hug: right now.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Me too. I'd love to be able to give you milions of :hug:s and let you know how much i care. I guess you do already, but RL helps to reaffirm what you know. It isn't just words someone puts down. I hope you got a good nights rest kath and feel better about yourself this morning. Take care hun. :grouphug:

11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks guys but ive hardly slept in the past 48 hours.Things conitinue to deteroiate but taht is not unusual.In fact its all i ever seem to do these days.

12. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

awww hun, i knw how difficult it is not being able to sleep, please feel free to pm me anytime :hug:, youre in my thoughts and prayers :arms:
    With much love,
    Beret xxx

13. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

"...hardly slept in the past 48 hours..."

Hey Kath
    I understand, wow, wish that I didn't but I really do. My world came to a crashing stop at 1am last Saturday night... didnt sleep or eat ANYTHING for almost five days. Have honestly (hard to believe) dropped almost fifteen pounds in just over a week. I managed to eat some soup, get an hour of sleep on the couch, then a little more and more of both. The not sleeping with mess you inside/out, Kath... Do whatever is necessary to take good care of yourself, seriously, if you're not physically in good shape it'll be hard to take care of the emotional. I know it's trite but... hang in there.

14. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses.It is down to me but my physical health went downhill a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.