I just need someone to talk to.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by derelictbuilding, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been through a really dreadful year and I'm not sure how much longer I can cope.
    My brother was diagnosed with a brain tumour last April, but since he's gotten better I still haven't come to terms with what has happened to him. My Grandma passed away in January and I have various other problems. I've spoken to my boyfriend about how I've been feeling, and he automatically broke up with me.

I've never felt so low in my entire life and I am considering ending it all. I know how selfish it would be of me to do this, but I just can't carry on. I know how much it'd destroy my family if I did hurt myself. I just desperately need someone to talk to because I feel so lonely and scared.

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sorry about all of the other things that have happened to you and your family, but the one good thing I see is that your boyfriend did you a favor by leaving because if he can't be there for you when you need him, you don't need a douche like that around anyway.

3. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

Awww..... I really feel for you, reading your story makes me feel so selfish because I haven't been through as much but I really can relate. I know it may not make much difference but death is so final you will never know what could have been. I know that sometimes things are tough and I can't say I know what your going through because my sitation is so different but please if you ever want to talk I an a really good listener and besides helping you will make me forget my own troubles for a while.

4. Thank you so much for replying. Everything is just getting so overwhelming and I had no where to turn to.
    I just feel so let down and hurt by him, he doesn't realise how he's contributed to me feeling this way.

5. Hi and welcome to the forum..

Have you tried to talk to a counsellor in your area?? :hug: your boyfriend is very selfish. You can chat with some of the forum members in the chat room (click the chat room tab on top of the page).. Take care and keep talking to us here and please be safe.. :hug:

6. Hello and thank you for your message, it truly means a lot to me.

I've not been to a counsellor, because I don't want to put my family through any more difficulties. I want to tell my parents but they've been through so much since my little brother has been ill and I feel in a way, that I have to protect them from this so that they don't worry.

Thank you very much, I'm on the chat room now and I'll carry on talking on here.

7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Of course he doesn't realize it. Some ignorant people never do. The important thing is that you move on though, and find someone who is more worth your time and effort...I honestly don't think that it would be too difficult either, I'm pretty sure at least half of the entire guy population is more considerate than that. I know you're hurt right now, but he's not worth feeling bad over, and trust me that you'll feel better over time once you realize that.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through....and your boyfriend is very rude to do that. He should at least try to understand how you are feeling. You are better off without him in your life. If you need to talk to someone, you can talk to me if you want.

9. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

i feel for you. losing someone is rough... especially when you feel like you can't talk to anyone you know about it. but u just need to keep going and eventually you'll end up on the other side. if you need to talk just hit me up whenever. i would be more than happy to talk. good luck

10. Thank you very much. I just don't know what to do, I just want to end it all.

11. Thank you, your message means a lot to me. I honestly just feel like giving up, I don't want to keep going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.