I just need to be heard..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Not.Your.Fairytail, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been watching this forum for as long as I can remember. I was a part of another forum but people there just did not seem that supportive, so I quit.

I won't go into details about myself. I don't think it matters and it'll only make your eyes hurt. I'm just, well...I don't find any point in life anymore. I feel empty. I feel no emotions. I've forgotten what it's like to feel happy. I'm not even sure if I'm sad anymore. It's gotten way past that. I can't describe it or the pain.

Nothing is right anymore. I hate myself. I tried to tease myself by lying to myself that everything is 'alright'. Well things are not alright.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this. I tried to once but it all went downhill so I'm not trying again. I'm sick of this world. I just want to sleep all day so I at least get the chance to escape reality.

Nothing's true in my life anymore. I need someone to talk to. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end it soon. I've gotten it all planned up in my head; I've even given out hints to my friends but they don't seem to have gotten any of it. That's for the better, I guess.

I just really need someone.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're so sad.
    We're here to listen and help if we can....sometimes just talking helps....
    do you have any support...doctor? councelor?...
    there are a lot of caring people on here who will listen so go ahead and get it all out..
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
  3. Thanks for your reply.

I've been going to a therapist for over a year now. However, it's not the kind of help I need. Therapists can only help so much, IMO. There's only so much they can tell you after some time's passed...

I'll try to let it out. However, I prefer not to think about my past, because along with the past come the memories, and so goes on...And it hurts to think about things from the past. But I'll try.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to here..just what you feel comfortable with.....no pressure....
    we just want to be there if we can....
    take care..
  5. I guess I could try.

It's really getting worse day by day. I have so much I need to clear up in my mind but I just can't. And the pressure's driving me crazy and I just can't cope. I don't think I'll be able to hold onto things for much longer..
  6. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

sounds like you have way too much going on all at once

i understand that - believe me

if you can, try to pick out just one thing to try and focus on and let give you a hand with it

keep talking as long as you can
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep talking here; we'll listen. You can drop me a PM if you need someone to talk to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.