I just need to be heard!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Hello there. I feel really suicidal. I have been fine for several weeks and now the suicidal impulse and desire is back. I am lost. I feel there is no one to tell and also I feel like I don't care to tell others how i feel. I don't care about nothing or anything.
    I just want to end everything! no one cares about me and i don't want to be a burden to anyone.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You say that the impulse is back, so that indicates that it has come and gone away before. That is important to keep in mind because it indicates that the impulses will probably go away. One thing to remember is that in life we can all make mistakes (over run our credit, get in debt, lose relationships, get in trouble legally, make bad decisions, etc., etc., etc.)... but from all those things we can recover. Suicide allows for no recovery. It is the end. Don't ever give in to "the end." Fight the impulses even when you don't feel like doing that. You know already, I am sure, that once you recover from those bad impulses, you will be glad that you didn't give in to them. I used to think that peer support groups were for losers or something, but after talking in person to many individuals who attend them (I co-facilitate a NAMI group), I have heard so many positive things. Nobody wants to talk to a "professional" about their problems because we always feel that the professional only cares because it is their job to (not always true though, many are very very very caring people!). When sharing with our peers, though, we know that they understand where we are coming from. Peers are people experiencing the same feelings and situations. I always recommend peer groups now to people. Regardless, you also have everybody here on this site that care and who will listen to you. Many of us will drop what we are doing if you ever need to talk. I hope you will think about what I've said and take it all to heart. Your life is important.
  3. letty

letty Banned Member

Pollo i hear you we hear you ,I am sorry that those suicidal thoughts are back, and that you are dealing with this again,
    whats bothering you? your not alone keep posting .
  4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot!!!
    It means a lot to me what you are saying. I do not live in the US and in my country it is quite impossible to find a group where I can talk about how I feel. I am sure it would be so helpful!
    Thank you for reading and caring!
  5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Thanks Letty. I feel so lonely, I feel like crap and for the last 3 years nothing has changed. I don't know what else I can do.
  6. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

I think most, if not all, on here would say you are most definately NOT a burden Pollo, and hard as it may be to actually believe, there are people who care even though they may not know you.

best wishes

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Pollo. I just want you to know I've heard you. These moments/episodes do feel terrible. As pickwithaustin has said, keep in mind that these impulses have gone away before and will do so again. I'm sorry it's a rocky road sometimes, but very glad you've come here and can vent. Please stay safe. :hug:
  8. letty

letty Banned Member

Hi pollo, if you ever need to talk just pm me, there are many people here that can help also when you are lonely, i am finding that out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.