i just need to say it.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by selly, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selly

selly Active Member

cause then maybe i won't do it.

it would be so nice to go fall asleep on the train tracks, or hang myself from the fence in the back. anything that would make everything stop and stop me from consistantly ruining everything. just one more big thing that upsets everyone instead of a million constant little ones.

i won't do it but i want to so badly and the longing just makes it worse.
    everyone says "do whatever makes you happy", ya well, be careful what you wish for.
    someday maybe i will.
    fml. :(
  2. I absolutely know how you feel. And God does it suck. Today I am doing the best that I have done in some time. And the pain that comes through your post kinda scares me (that it will suck me back into my depression)......

But I feel obligated to try to help others cuz people went out of their way to help me when I was down.....

Selly - I hope you re doing better. I am sorry you are stuck in that place where light can not enter your soul. Where happiness may show up, but is blown out as quickly as a candle. I know it well. I both love it and hate it...... It has become my twisted safe place to hide from reality as well as a very dangerous place to go to.

So I will say this honestly and sincerely - If you wanna talk to someone. Someone who does know what you are feeling and will be brutally honest with you - Feel free. Contact me here or by email (I think you can do that through this website)..... And i will ALWAYS be willing to talk. 24/7.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.