i just need to talk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by serivok, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serivok

serivok Active Member

this is the first time in at least four months that i felt like ending my life, how can what i worked so hard to build fall apart over the course of a few minutes? the thoughts of ending my life have crept from somewhere in the back of my mind, i thought i was rid of them. i currently have no one i can talk to about this.

2. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

i know what you are saying, really....i do.
    i lost everything i held dear not to long ago and i am trying so hard to keep it all together.
    i dont know what to do, but i do know that we are not alone.

3. serivok

serivok Active Member

i just need someone to talk to right now, i feel like theres no way to fix this

4. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

like there is no where to turn...like you are in a fun house of mirrors, but theres been no fun..
    ...like even the right is wrong..

5. serivok

serivok Active Member

exactly, i feel trapped. every time i try to fix it it gets worse, so i do nothing and it doesn't get any better.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling like this. But sometimes, for things to get better they first have to get worse. I'd say it's worth trying to change things, even if they seem to be getting worse at first. The least you can do is try sticking with the changes because if you don't your just gonna stay miserable :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya,

Keep talking serv! It will help, do you have any idea what these thoughts have crept back in? Did something happen? If you'd prefer to talk privately , feel free to send me a private message, I hope you are okay. Take care and stay safe :arms:

8. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

You can chat with me on private, I'm also suicidal at the moment.. looking for a chat.

9. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

At times things get really bad and it makes you want to end it all. I know I have been there several times. Talking always seems to help.

10. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

hey...i hate to say that i know how you feel. and i know what it feels like to need someone to talk to and have no one. but ppl do care, and there are ppl who'll be there and talk to you even if you have to find them behind a computer screen. so if you need someone contact me any time. i'd be more than happy to talk to you. hang in there and be strong and i send you the best of wishes and a thousand good feelings your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.