I just need to vent (long story)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Corvo, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvo

Corvo Member

I never knew my dad my mum left my dad when I was just a baby and took me with her and we ended up traveling all around the world until we came to England when i was 9. life was good when we settled down I had nice friends a nice school then a few years passed and I remember I was 11 and I was at the buss stop with my mum and well she saw someone...that someone was my dad he was with some of his friends she told me we had to run so we did we found a place to hide and rang the police the police came and we were ok

And well basically my dad had tried to kidnap me and make me join a religious thing.
    I think when he was with my mum he was also abusive.

A few years later my dad found me on Facebook (I'm 13 at this point) and starts sending me some messages so I block him and try and forget about the messages...and by blocking him I was running away from my problems witch maybe wasn't the best idea because after I blocked him he sent a message to one of the people in my friends list who goes to my school I didn't find out about the message he sent to the person from my school until later (I'll talk About that soon) so I remember I unblocked him because I felt bad for just ignoring him so I sent him a message basically saying I want to meet him and talk to him when I'm an adult then he starts sending loads of messages about his life and starts preaching stuff and I decide to just read the messages but not reply because I want to talk instead to him when I'm older.

So at this point I haven't told anyone about the messages because I don't have anyone to talk to and I don't wanna tell my mum

So yesterday I was at a friends house with like 6 other people and we were so we were drinking and stuff when this girl (that I barely know ) tells me that a month ago my dad had bin sending her messages that said he was trying to get in contact with me and it was embarrassing and I nearly cried but i didn't.

So yeh...I feal stressed I dunno if I should tell my mum about the messages and combined with my social anxiety I just feal horrible.

The thought of my dad makes me feel sad

I have nobody to talk to I recently fell out with my best friend

I am really introverted I don't have very much fun when I'm with people unless I'm drunk

I do bad in school

I need alcohol to be confident

I would type more but iv hurt my hand recently so it's hard to write.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Corvo it is so hard for you i hear your sadness in your post I think you should tell your mother ok she needs to know your father is still really abusing you hun and now is involving your friends If he is abusive you need to keep yourself safe and away from his harm tell your friends to block him and you block him and tell your mom ok

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree that you need to tell your mother, I think that's really important. Also, there should be Facebook settings so people who aren't on your friends list aren't able to see your friends; or it might be worth closing that FB account completely, creating a new one, and double checking the privacy settings on it before you add anyone.

Really hoping you talk to your mom!

4. Corvo

Corvo Member

Thanks for replying it made me feel better :)
    I think I might delete my facebook I'm not sure if I'm gonna tell my mum..I'm quite sleepy atm so I dunno.

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi corvo,

i am so sorry you are going through any of this. i agree though, if your dad is abusive you need to tell your mom he has been persistent in his attempts to contact you... especially since you said he already tried to kidnap you and place you in a cult. he sounds like a very controlling and emotionally abusive person. your mom protects you, or tries to protect you from that, but she cannot protect you unless you tell her whats going on. i think it would be a wise decision to close out your fb page and reopen a new one with strict privacy settings, do you know how to change the privacy settings? maybe dont even open it under your real name, so he can't search you out. if you are on any other social networks such as youtube or twitter or etc, you should check the privacy settings on those as well. tell your mom though.... from what you say, your mom loves you very much and doesn't want you hurt or sad.

:freehug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.