i just need to vent..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ally, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ally

ally New Member

i suffer from depression and anxiety, but haven't taken medication for it in years because it usually makes my depression worse. i've been stuck in an abusive relationship for 9 months and it has emotionally drained me. i live with my boyfriend and he has isolated me from all my friends and i have been really lonely and trapped. to pass the time and get through the day i do drugs but they don't seem to help anymore. i really want to move back home with my mom but she's an alcoholic, and my dad died a few months ago. i really think im at my breaking point.. i can't look people in the eye anymore or walk into any public place without feeling like i'm going to die. i was thinking about getting admitted into an inpatient program or institution but heard they aren't very nice places to be.. i just don't want to do anything i'll regret like hurt myself anymore. i want to get help SO badly and just want to be happy again..

2. serivok

serivok Active Member

i understand how you feel

3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Are you in the UK? If you are please get in touch with women's aid (if you are female) if not there are other programs which can help you in simlar ways.

Women's aid have secret hostels all over the UK where women can arrange to just pack up a few things & move into at short notice. Once your out of the house, they can help you with things like money, housing, if you leave (this is UK based info, so sorry of your not in the UK) you should get your name on the council housing register as soon as you are in a safe place.

http://www.womensaid.org.uk/

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear things are so bad for you right now. Your boyfriend doesn't seem like a very good one, you should try and get out while you can. I don't know whereabouts you are but i'm sure there must be some kind of helpline or hostel or something similar that you could talk to about getting help :hug: Stay strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.