I Just published my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsara

Good work, man!!! I have stuff I think other's would like, but I'm waiting until I care to or am confident enough to share my work lol. I'll have boatloads of stuff to pitch by then :P

Wow, I read the overview and it sounds pretty awesome lol :P I'll bookmark it so I'll buy it when I have teh Flezz for it XD

SAVE_ME

Wow....sounds like an interesting read. I'll wait until I get a bit more saved up (kinda low on money atm) then I'll probably buy it and give it a read and let you know what I think.

Congrats though. I admire people who write. I've been thinking of writing a short story for a while now, but sadly I lack the patience to see anything through to the end these days.

Congrats though! :)

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
Wow....sounds like an interesting read. I'll wait until I get a bit more saved up (kinda low on money atm) then I'll probably buy it and give it a read and let you know what I think.

Congrats though. I admire people who write. I've been thinking of writing a short story for a while now, but sadly I lack the patience to see anything through to the end these days.

Congrats though! :)
I know what you mean about money: I'd love to get 20 copies of the book to sell on my own, but I'm broke. We're all in that boat these days and the boat is getting leaky.

Thanks for the congrats and I do encourage you to write. I know how frustrating it can be sometimes, but it's marvelous once you're able to get over that initial hump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00