I Just published my book!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by DarnTired, Jun 21, 2009.

1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Good work, man!!! I have stuff I think other's would like, but I'm waiting until I care to or am confident enough to share my work lol. I'll have boatloads of stuff to pitch by then :p

Wow, I read the overview and it sounds pretty awesome lol :p I'll bookmark it so I'll buy it when I have teh Flezz for it XD

3. DarnTired

I just sold my first copy of the book! The first copy of my first book in my life sold! Yay!

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Congrats!!!

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: Go Darn!!!!

6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Wow....sounds like an interesting read. I'll wait until I get a bit more saved up (kinda low on money atm) then I'll probably buy it and give it a read and let you know what I think.

Congrats though. I admire people who write. I've been thinking of writing a short story for a while now, but sadly I lack the patience to see anything through to the end these days.

Congrats though! :)

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Awesome! Nice job, you should be proud! :biggrin:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done! :clap:

9. DarnTired

I know what you mean about money: I'd love to get 20 copies of the book to sell on my own, but I'm broke. We're all in that boat these days and the boat is getting leaky.

Thanks for the congrats and I do encourage you to write. I know how frustrating it can be sometimes, but it's marvelous once you're able to get over that initial hump.

10. DarnTired

Thank you, sweetie.

Since I posted a link that has my full name in it, you can call me "Craig" if you like. Same with everybody else. I might get around to changing my username sometime.

11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Nice one Craig. Hope you manage to sell many more. Way to go.