I just realized

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by plgrl, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plgrl

plgrl Guest

that I am coming to this site for a year now. I am not an active member anymore but I come here almost every god damn day, and I have no idea why the hell. I HATE THIS SITE! It's an addiction! I don't want to come here anymore, yet I always do! I HATE IT AND I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND IT! I know there is a way to IP ban myself, but I can also undo it, so it's pointless because I will undo it anyway and come back again. Is there anyone who is like me or am I a freak? Is there anyone else who tries to get away from here and keeps coming back?

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Could you get a staff member to ban you? (I'm not sure if they do that here, but I know on some sites they do).

What is it that draws you back?

3. plgrl

plgrl Guest

I don't think they do that on this site, I saw other posts where members asked to be IP banned and they didn't do it ... but if I am wrong and a staff member reads this ... I would very much want to be IP banned because I don't have enough willpower to stay away.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe you could pm a staff member, or robin, and ask.

But there must be something that draws you back, otherwise you would not need any will power to stay away. If the site held no interest to you, you wouldn't bother going back. I just wondered what it was that interested you, thats all.

5. plgrl

plgrl Guest

I really don't know what is keeping me back. I quess I am a weirdo

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

nah, not a weirdo, loads of people feel similar to how you do. maybe if you could find somewhere else to go, you would go there.

But, apart from annoying you, does it do any harm looking on here? Maybe when youa re ready to stop looking it will happen naturally.

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I have the same prob;lem, i can understand what you're fee;ling.

I would say this, it is better for you to be ab;le and strong enough to not come here on your own. It's a matter of strengthening one desire and visse;ling out another. I don't know your reasons for still coming back, but in a generalised form, this is one of those things that if you can be strong enough to do on your own, it can help you a great in resisting automatic expressions that hinder you.

And scums right in my opinon, maybe you shou;ld try to focus on the reasons. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the reasons are for things, the simple act of doing something about it is better. But maybe in this case it's better for you to have some idea why you come back as opposed to simply not coming at all.

Hope youre doin ok, youre not a weirdo

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.