I just relized.. I want it gone..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I just can't handle it much longer... I hate this feeling of sorrow and depression. I need to see my mother again. I want to end it all right now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know Audrey we all want our saddness and our pain to leave us. It is only through talking to others that we can let things go. A therapist is able to get the pain out of us in a control way and teach us how to deal with the pain. Your mother and you were obviously close i wish you could talk to her too. I miss my daughter when she is gone the pain is worse. You can talk with us anytime okay keep talking to us let us know what is hurting you let the pain out in writing in poetry in rants but let it out that is the way to have some control. Please consider getting a good therapist who can help you need to get rid of the saddness and pain and a therapist can help youwith this.

3. Toki Wartooth Lover

I've learn the hard way that therapists are just "the rapist" put together. I just don't want to rant all my problems here.. And I've written some poetry.. it's in the art forum. I've posted a link.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I see keep writing your poetry it does help but know when your ready we will listen and we will care. Alot of us don't trust therapist it took me a long time to try again but i did and i found a good one. God he is good never hurt me once or was mean. I hope one day you can trust again so you can get help
    Keep doing your poetry and anytime you want to PM me or others do it because we will listen and help and that way it will be private okay.

5. Toki Wartooth Lover

Ok.. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.