I Just Saw Haley's Comet, Shooting...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Haley-Elizabeth, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haley-Elizabeth

Haley-Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Okay, so, I know I have, like, almost twenty posts, but I forgetted to do this (oopsy daisy) and I thought I should to be proper and all.

Hi, I'm Haley. I've actually been coming here for a year and a half, May of '09 will make two years. I use to be known as xxx_cutter_xxx, which was changed to xxx_crying_rain_xxx which was changed to Feather Pen. When I left here for those few months something happened with my browser, I was unable to access my old account, therefore I was granted my old account to be closed and this is my new one.

Um, I'm nineteen years old, I'm in college, I use to be an English major but switched to Computer Technology. English still remains my minor so if perfect grammar and punctuation bothers you, too bad. Only when I'm truly mad or upset do I stop doing it correctly. Any other time my grammar and punctuation is incorrect, that just means I'm playing around.

Well, the reason I'm here is simple. Family. My family, my boyfriend's family, my neighbor's family. Doesn't matter. I'm constantly under pressure and in the shadow of my sisters. My mom has a boyfriend who deserves to burn in Hell for all eternity, but luckily she moved home. She still makes me take her to go see him, though. My Dad doesn't give a rat's ass about me. The only person I really care about and that care's about me is my boyfriend, Mark. You'll hear a lot about him. My life basically revolves around him because he's my escape from the world outside.

Let's see, I use to hurt myself badly, cutting and whatnot, but I haven't done it since March of '08. I've been very close lately, but I'm trying to hold off on it, because January 8 of '09, I will be moving away for the first time to college, in the dorms. I figured I could hold off on hurting myself that long so maybe when I get there life will be better and I won't regret any rash decisions made.

I still have quite a few scars to heal.

Mark and I plan on getting married, but not until I finish college at the LEAST. I really rather prefer to have a degree and career and at least SOME money before we get married. I don't want to be one of those couples living off Hamburger Helper that has no meat in it.

He wants to have at least one kid before we adopt one but I don't want to have a kid. I'd just rather adopt two. The debate on that is still pending, I will keep everyone posted on it, but I get the feeling He's going to win.

Um, I think I've wasted everyone's time enough. Please respond, make me feel welcome. Ha ha.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) :hug:

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

its ok, i forgot to come here first as well!!

4. mToon

mToon New Member

hi Haley! :shake:

5. Haley-Elizabeth

Haley-Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Ohla. Hee hee. I hope to make a lot of friends and get the support I need.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nice to have you back Haley. :hug: Congrats on remaining cut free since March. That is fantastic. :cheer:

8. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

Hi Haley ^-^ Welcome (back) to the forums.

It's good to know that you have someone close to you who's there for you when you need him.
    I'm sure you'll find lots and lots of support here too, and feel free to PM me if you ever feel like talking Ok? ^-^

9. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Welcome, and if you need any help with your major give us a shout. Hope you have a good stay (again) here

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Eh... welcome to SF? :blink:

You've been here longer than me, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.