I just sent my last letter...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Alexgrey, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

I know it might be a clichee, but I just sent a love/goodbye letter to my husband... we are at a crisis point in our relationship and I feel like I can`t handle another break up.

years ago, I had a boyfriend and we broke up because he found another girl and he didn`t want to talk to me about that, he was saying he loved me but he didn`t want us to talk about that.

The story is the same now. I don`t say, I might be guilty too, because I am very impulsive and I talk too much but I seem I can`t handle this because I love him!

Is it worth it?

Sorry for this, but I feel really lonely and lost ...
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about what you're going through - being lonely isn't fun - married and lonliness is still ripping me apart

not going to be the one to give relationship advice right now all things considered

just want to know i have an idea about what you're feeling and that you're not alone
  3. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

I just hope that there is a magic potion or a spell to make pain go away... :(
  4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i'm still looking - you'll be the first to know :console:
  5. zevia

zevia Member

I send you hugs! :hugtackles: I know things are so freaking hard.. my boyfriend and i just split. If you want to talk I am here.
  6. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan Well-Known Member

My girlfriend, who I've done everything for, is in the process of dumping me. It hurts so fucking much. I really can't take it so I feel all your pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.