I just started thinking, and mabye this will help you guys feel better too.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ryanglander, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Nothing really special, just a thought I was having. We all are gonig to eventually die. Our lives are nothing in the history of the universe. Why not try to exhaust every possible thing that will help you before committing suicide. I mean I think the fear of the unkown is the greatest fear, its just our judgment gets clouded by pain and so our attention is focused on getting rid of the pain rather then how suicide can't be taken back. Its final, permanent, it can never be taken back, ever.

I mean why not just try to live. For all you know you could get hit by a hard tommorow, or suffer a heart attack (I've known healthy individuals whom had a heart attack out of the clear blue sky and have died).

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Ryan,
    I would agree that we all are going to die. Now I may seem like a hypocrite, but we need to be happy during our life. You never know when your time is up, so "live like it was your last day."

Ronnie

3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Similar thought were coming on my mind in the past. Why today i dont beleive that i can do this? BEcause of many things. First of all, the fact you have nothing more to lose in your life can make you do things without thinking for the consequencies of your actions, but in order to have this, people will have to know how you really feel, otherwise they will think you are insane because of some actions you might do. The problem here is, if others know my real feelings, they might try to protect me, and to make things worse with that. And i will also hurt some people if i tell them the truth about me. ANd the most important thing here is, do i want to live unhappy life? Nothing i will do will not make me happy, so why bother extending my life? Every day i feel like im 1 year older. Every hour lasts as a whole day. My head will explode thinking about my life and future. Do i want to live with this or end it as soon as possible?

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Good post and good point. Thanks for posting this :)

5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

great thread
    might strike hope in some that are losing it :smile:
    thanks ryanglander :heart:
    triggs xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.