I just swallowed a large amount of pills...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

    AlexDanish Account Closed

    I wanted to tell somebody, anybody.

    I fucked myself over.

    I don't have enough pills, and I'm already begging to hallucinate... I think.

    Only 2-3% of suicidal overdoses work... fuck.

    Chances are I'm going to wake in a physch ward.

    So I guess I have to find a gun, or a bridge, or hang myself somewhere.

    What should I dO? I think im begging to have second thoughts about doing this.

    im so sorry
  2. lulu rose

    lulu rose Guest

    Find someone, anyone, even if it's a shop assisant and tell them you need an ambulance. Or dial 999 or 991 depending where you are and tell them, who you are, where you live and what you've taken, if they say you dont need it, tell them that the hallucinagenics are going to make you do something else.

    Just get to a hospital no matter what you do.
  3. Nessarose

    Nessarose Well-Known Member

    I second what Lulu Rose said. Get yourself to a hospital right away. Call an ambulance. Be safe. You'll be in my prayers, Alex.
  4. Beret

    Beret Staff Alumni

    Please call the ER, your parents or a friend. Just as you said ods are unreliable and you dont want to live with damaged organs. Please seek help hun.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  5. AlexDanish

    AlexDanish Account Closed

    Well, I'm alive. Although I feel considerably worse now metally.

    But physically, I'm fine, no liver damage or anything. I didn't go for advil anyways, sounded to painful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.