• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I just think... I'm non existent.

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
Just wanna rant. I was in the middle of doing my colour work till this toxic thought came out.. I love my dad I do. I just think sometimes he's so influenced by my mums bad mouthing that yesterday when i hang out with my brothers and my dad cause my dad wanted to hang with his friend for catching up session and even though I'm in my world, he didn't even introduced me to his friend that brings that tear in my eye cause he did introduced my brothers to him.

Sorry if I sound petty. It feels weird that my parents are still so ashamed of me till now. Only few more weeks to bear.

3BDF1BD3-27A3-41C4-B272-CFEF85844C2B.jpeg

Last edited:

BlueGreen

Just wanna rant. I was in the middle of doing my colour work till this toxic thought came out.. I love my dad I do. I just think sometimes he's so influenced by my mums bad mouthing that yesterday when i hang out with my brothers and my dad cause my dad wanted to hang with his friend for catching up session and even though I'm in my world, he didn't even introduced me to his friend that brings that tear in my eye cause he did introduced my brothers to him.

Sorry if I sound petty. It feels weird that my parents are still so ashamed of me till now. Only few more weeks to bear.
Try not to take it personally @HappyKitty re the introductions- some men are just wired that way. Maybe he didn't want to stress you or something like that too. My dad was really old fashioned. Sounds like your dad is a bit of a walkover and your mum is the loud or dominant one? Are you leaving to go somewhere in a few weeks? Yes, try to hold on to that thought. *hug

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
I have few more weeks to bear with them, like I have to deal with it whenever they want to hurt me then they go home mid September, I can't bloody waittt.

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
Its like this, I just stood one corner the other day as my dad was busy introducing them and forgets about me on purpose. Even I can see that my dads friend eyes have pity on me.

I just think I'm non existent everywhere de like I'm used to it by now.

Last edited:

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
*gasped excitedly* I just come up with something..

I have evidence that I'm stupid
I have evidence that I'm fat
and I have evidence that I'm non exisistent

Legit yalll...

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
I actually find you refreshing since you do not hold back on feelings, Dark.

Just recently learned I have cancer, so I may not be pleasant as much as I have been in the past since that is the big killer in my mother's side of the family.

Dark111

SF Supporter

Just recently learned I have cancer, so I may not be pleasant as much as I have been in the past since that is the big killer in my mother's side of the family.
Christ in hell, that blows man. Cancer runs in my mother's side too, she died from it years ago. I'm in some high risk group setup by the Oncology department in some hospital in the city.

But shit, how are you doing? Did you just find this out recently?.

Dark111

SF Supporter

Plus I've never known you be unpleasant. You're a straight shooter and that's aces in my book.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
A thank you both, prostate cancer, caught early, but at my age, nearly 60 that is likely to come up. Liver cancer, or rather gall bladder and cancer is what killed my mom, but I do appreciate the thoughts from both of you, Walker and Dark111, :)

Now I have to deal with doctors wanting to stick their, fingers (I HOPE only that!) up my butt, but when you get my age and Lonesome, Ornery and Mean.

Waylon Jennings is one I love to play on the guitar. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00