I just tried to overdose.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wen Lai'En, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wen Lai'En

Wen Lai'En New Member

I probably just need attention. I don't know. I just ate< edit mod total eclipse method> extra. From what I checked thats around edit mod total eclipse method>
    What I feel is although I am doing this for attention, I am thinking maybe it wouldn't be so sad if I actually just died.

After vomitting alot of times for like a few hours straight. I feel like shit.
    I still feel like killing myself.
    Sigh. I don't know just want some attention.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi WEn please read rules ok no methods are to be posted on forum Please call crisis line hun and go to hospital ok you need to get help that much medication can cause organ damage hun so call crisis line ok they will get you help you need and the attention you need
  3. josielovely

josielovely Member

Go call or go to a hospital now!
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you've gone to the hospital, just to make sure you're okay and that there's no organ damage.

Here if you feel like talking.
  5. Spacey

Spacey Member

I admire the way you just put it out there, that you just may need some attention. I have felt loneliness before where you can be in a room filled with people, yet feel so alone. It sucks. I just never had the nerve or the smarts to put myself out there, when I desperately needed some attention myself.

What have you been going through lately that has you feeling bad enough to attempt an o.d?
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

can you tell us why you did it and what caused you feel this way ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.