• SF has fixed the certificate issue. There was never a security issue with the site, only an expired certification. It has been renewed and all is well. Sorry for any frustration this has caused you :)
  • Both the iPhone/Apple and Android versions of the SF mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

i just wanna cry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a pathetic thing to be getting down over but its just something to push me over the edge....
its my ex's birthday today and i want him. he drove 30 miles two weeks ago to come o a night out with me and my friend-we both got very drunk and some stuff nearly happened (luckily my friend was not that drunk!) i have not heard from him since. i text him this morning to say happy birthday and only got a cold reply back. everything is going wrong and this is just the lastest thing thats making me feel so bad. its been on and of for ages and everytime i think it has finished and start coming to terms with it he texts me saying how much he loves me and misses me and needs tosee me etc. i ignore it for ages then fianally give in-but then he's not interested anymore. i know its all mind-games. am i such a horrible person that he doesn't even wanna talk to me?! i know it's because i'm fat but i am trying to do something about that.
my life is so f**ked up and i just wanna die.
sorry for the rant x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$282.00
Goal
$255.00