I just wanna end it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chelsearenee23, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chelsearenee23

Chelsearenee23 New Member

I just want to end it I'm tired of feeling useless I'm tired of my parents telling me I'm stupid a piece of crap and I'm tired of my kids sayin they wish I was never around

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. Why are your kids saying such things about you? Your parents are not being very supportive, why are they calling you stupid?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My kids would say that when they were hurt and angry your kids maybe hearing toxic things from your parents. Stay away from your parents if they are not being supportive ok. Reach out to your community to see what help is out there when you are feeling so overwhelmed Your children don't mean to be cruel that is pain they are feeling and they are projecting it on someone they feel safe with

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. That's.not nice what your parents are saying. I know it's hard to ignore them as when grow up you always listen to your parents. You are important and your children would miss you.

You are feeling low at the moment but please do not anything and I strongly suggest that you follow the advice given by Total Eclipse.

Be safe and keep posting here for the emotional support you deserve.

5. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Be you, out of everyone else comment.

I know it's hard when it's people who are close to you, people you are supposed to share love with.

If they can't give you love they are the one failing and being useless.

Seek comfort into loving people. Don't give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.