i just wanna fucking scream

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by deathangel101, May 1, 2012.

1. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

god i hate this shit its fucking retarded its only 8:12 in the morning n im alredy bout to explode....why can't i be normal like other people......why can't i just go through life without all the drama... i can't stand being like this it makes me so frustrated it just puts me in the mood where i wanna yell, scream, and cry.. my black tears roll down my face at nite when i think to myself what did i do to deserve this what did i ever do to him for him to treat me like a piece of shit...i was his daughter i was supposed to be daddy's little girl but no he had other plans apparently he looked at me like some type of *****... it makes me so disgusted it jus makes me want to scream....

2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

It's okay to feel menace and want to scream, i think tht's normal, or atleast i feel that way aswell at times. Screaming helps actually, really screaming out loud when u're over the top. Everyone gets shit thrown at them at times, some more some less though (and i don't mean to belittle u here, i've no doubt u're having a hard time). And it would actually be nice to cry too, to vent feelings (though well i, personally, havnt been able to for over a year lol, i kinda miss that really but well). Keeping anger in u is just gonna make it accumulate and stir inside u, and tht's gonna make u snap sooner or later. So i would advise finding means of letting out strong feelings, in as healthy way as possible of course.

Hope tht helped a lil,
    best wishes,
    -EijiSama~