I just wanna give up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sergiogubino, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergiogubino

sergiogubino Member

Im just so tired of things going wrong for me and people being on my case for stuff. I honestly just wanna find a way to kill myself, do it and have that be the end of things for me. I've been debating on spitting my wrists but have 2 concerns, the excruiating pain and the fact that if I don't do it properly it will be all for nothing. I honestly (no disrepect to anyone who's attempted and failed) could not handle the attention and critism from my family if i were to attempt and fail. I just feel lost.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hun sorry you are feeling so low please hun don't harm you ok Instead call someone talk to some go to hospital and get some help to ease that pain you are in
    Keep talking to us too hun ok keep venting let us know what has brought you down so much Perhaps someone here can relate and give support to you as well hugs
  3. sergiogubino

sergiogubino Member

I thought things were getting better after my last forum post but its just getting worse for me. Some stuff like not paying rent to my sister was my fault but my life still just sucks. I think I might be getting kicked outta my house soon cause my sister thinks I'm Fucking up. What scares me more is I think I'm following in the footsteps of my irresponsible mom. I'm scared. Like I really don't know what I'm doing anymore
  4. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

Many of us can not handle the thought of a failed attempt, and as an extremely large proportion of attempts do result in failure then it is probably best not to act on anything or our situation will only get worse and our problems added to.

Instead, before we go down the unthinkable route, let's look at the problems existing now.

Can you maybe share what you feel are the worst of your issues right now. Is a place to stay going to become one? ARe you struggling financially too perhaps?

if we can identify some problems we can maybe look at ways to improve them to a more tolerable level. There must be something we can help before it comes down to the worst scenario.

Please keep talking x
  5. FamilyGuyFan1986

FamilyGuyFan1986 Active Member

meds and mental hospitals are big no nos. My mom went in there feeling suicidal. She was normal all her life until that little spell in her life... she went to tuckers for help and they messed her mind up for life. All they did was drug her up. You dont want that.... brb
  6. FamilyGuyFan1986

I can tell you the only natural way you can get over this is to 1, grow tougher skin because you're going to need it. Might take time but if you are to enjoy life which is number 2, things still arent going to be perfect. We cant have you going for the wrist everytime somethng bad happens. Last thing u want to do is lie in bed or sit alone in a room nd think about how BAD things are. Your mind gets negativity and thats all it knows... sry i thnk i get logged off if i take too long...
  7. FamilyGuyFan1986

Back... So, get ur butt out of bed TODAY and do something. You dont need alot of money to do this either. I barely have spending money left after my bills but about 20 bucks can give u a little fun. Spend it on ur mom. Todays mothers day. Find friends and family to hang with so if you went ovr the budget u still got ur mind occupied with company. Im basically saying, get up and live instead of sitting nd moaning about how miserable u are because believe it or not thats 1 thing building on the existing problem.
  8. sergiogubino

sergiogubino Member

Yes the financial issues and worrying about having a place to stay are definitely the big things going wrong for me right now. It also concerns me that i don't even have enough funds to get me to work for all my shifts til my next paycheck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.