I just wanna go already

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SAVE_ME, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Everyone I considered to be a true friend is turning their backs on me and taking it in turns to let me down....I just wanna go already, and be at peace. There's just nothing here for me anymore so I dunno why I'm bothering to stick around. I'm seriously considering ending it all....not 100% decided but I'm beginning to lean that way. I'm just sick of living an empty life where all I ever seem to do is annoy and alienate people. I just dunno what to do anymore.
  2. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I can relate to how your feeling...i guess people around you can only try and understand how your feeling, but at the end of the day they can not get into your head, maybe in there own little way they are helping-but not as much as you would life?! people have let me down time and time again, so i dont bother telling anyone how i feel.... apart from people on here who have a some idea of what im going thru

im sure you dont annoy people, your depression is making you think that way

death is not the answer! maybe you just need to make slight changes in your life.... and them slight changes could just make one big difference

PM me if you need to chat

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I was told so today by a friend, she said she often feels like telling me to shut up whenever I'm off on one of my depressed rants, and that it's getting old fast.

I'm feeling incredibly lonely here all the time seeing as I have no gf, or nowhere to go during the day, so I'm just cooped up by myself all the time. I'm living what seems to be a very pointless life at the moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.