I just wanna walk away ..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Just keep ending up back here.... things go well for a while. In the back of my mind I know not to get settled, not to get relaxed, not to be encouraged. Because sure enough..... the bottom of my world drops out again. Everything I want, everything I dream of.... is inaccessible. When is enough enough. And damnit if it ain't all about money. Money accesses dreams.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are right hun money is a tool that can help when you don't have it I hope doors start to open more for you so some light can get in and some of the things you dream of are accessible hugs
  3. aliengirl

aliengirl New Member

I know what you mean. Everytime I think things might get better, I tell myself not to get too used to it. And then they fall apart again. I keep trying to enjoy the little things, but I'm so trapped and have no control over my own life. Or, maybe it's just that I'm not strong enough to stand up to the one person who has always kept me down. I've lost so many people I love that I feel like I just want to go and be with them. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.