I just wanna

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont know, scream at someone, bust something, slice myself up. Get it all out of me. I'm suicidal. I've been trying to for so long now that I cant any longer. Arghhhhh
  2. scream into a pillow...beat the shit out of a pillow.....do what ever you need to relieve this pressure.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can yell at me if you want. Put what you need to say in a PM and send it. If it will help you feel better do it. :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Carla :hug: Don't bottle up your feelings,you need to let them out. We are here for you :hug:
  5. Hoejboy

Hoejboy Guest

Please don't do anything to hurt yourself, it is not worth it. You are worth so much more even though you can't see it right now.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  6. Adhara

Adhara Member

Try to find someone to whom you can say whaterver to please. A lot of kind folks here are willing to lend a hand.

I know how you feel, I've been like that... more than twice last week, till my pschyatrist put me to sleep with drugs. Just cry and shout, don't be ashamed.
  7. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla,
    I am here for you! You know that!! If you need to vent then PM me and let it all out, I have big shoulders and can take it. What are friends for right? I agree with lost and confused take a pillow and just beat the shit out of it or bury your face in it and scream until you can't scream anymore! You have to let it out. I will be on line for a few hours so like I said PM me and I will be here for you!!!!!~Joseph~
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

We are all here for you and care about you. :hug: It's good to scream, to vent, to just let it all out. It's very therapeutic.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe screaming and smashing something might help you release your frustration Carla. Please don't cut though. :hug:
  11. itmahanh

please anyone i need somebody right now i really do
  12. Rockster

Rockster Guest

I just sent you a PM Carla is there any more i can do?
  13. itmahanh

i'm sorry feel stupid for bothering you and othwers
  14. Rockster

Rockster Guest

you haven't bothered us and NO you shouldnt feel stupid everyone is entitled to help :hug:
  15. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

if there is anything i can do to help pm me hunni and i can give you a ring if it will help you!! Stay safe xx
  16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

How are you feeling today Carla? :hug:
  17. itmahanh

No more ok thanks for trying all
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.