I just want an answer

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SarahB, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Or moreso opinions..

At this point I just feel so pissed off. Every instance I see of her bragging about being with him, or even anything relating to him being with her just sets me off and makes me pissed and depressed. I don't give a damn anymore. I'm just so mad I wish something bad would happen to them both, or at least her. I truly hate her, with all my heart.. even if it is wrong.

But I want opinions from people, I don't know where else to ask. I want to know what you consider as someone cheating on someone to be. Because apparently, he is cheating on her for me.

This is what he does with me;

-Has sexual roleplays with me
    -has expressed interest in having roleplays with me still
    -acted very intimate with me when he first got with her
    -is still very intimate with me
    -wants sexual pictures of me, and enjoys them
    -there's probably more but for the life of me I can't think right now.

Do you think this counts as cheating on someone?

She just makes me so mad. I saw her say that his relationship with me was shitty, and that just set me off. She's such a.. bitch, a heartless one at that. Pardon my French. Seeing her rub it in my face and brag, and say that they're truthful just makes me mad and sad at the same time. It's.. kinda hilarious.

I really want to tell her that he's cheating on her for me. I bet it would piss her off. I really want to, mostly for revenge sake.. But I really don't want to tell her myself. I'm a coward like that.. Like I'm also worrying that she won't care, and nothing will be done.. I don't want to have to deal with them being together, and I know it's wrong of me.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

if thers someway i tel her for you
  3. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

Why can't you handle the thought of them being together? It just seems to me, that any man who would do all those things with you when he's in a relationship with another girl isn't really worth your time anyway. Yes, he's cheating - unless of course they have an open relationship, in which case no he isn't.

I hate to be harsh but I think you need to move on and leave him behind, because if you willingly remain in this hideous triangle then it will make you just as bad as those two are. And I doubt that you are - so for your own sake, forget about him x
  4. nanashikun

nanashikun Member

I second everything down-and-maybeout said. :/ Neither of them are worth your time.
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If he does anything sexual or intimate in a serious manner I'd consider that to be cheating.
  6. Suizide

Suizide Member

I think both of you are wrong and no matter how much you dislike her, she doesn't deserve that. Think about how you would feel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.