i just want it all to end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brock1990, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brock1990

brock1990 New Member

I am so lonely right now my life is just hell. I make my girlfriend miserable i cant keep a job to save my life im in $10,000 of debt. I have no actual friends and i crushed my foot. On bed rest and gimping on one leg and a granny walker. My life is just fuckin hell

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You certainly have more than your fair share of problems right now- enough that any sane person would feel overwhelmed. If you can try to stop thinking about everything all at once and divide things into pieces - things you can do something about and things you cannot so are out of your control then perhaps you can make some progress on a few areas to get started towards making life in general better. Sometimes just talking and having a place ot vent helps get things into perspective. Post some here or stop by chat - it seems impossible but broken feet, lost jobs, debt, even relationship problems are all temporary things that can get better. Sucks if they are all at once for certain - but they are not going to ruin the rest of your life.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

lol. that's nothing compared to lots of folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.