I just want it to end.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by XsweetpoetX, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Im never good enough. I never will be good enough.Im a sad excuse for a person.
    Im getting closer and closer to my end every second. And its killing me. Why cant I just be normal and happy? Dont I deserve it?
  2. steph77

steph77 Member

I feel the exact same way about myself. It's an awful feeling and probably not true, but we feel like it's true. Like we're awful and not worth the work it takes to get past this.
  3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Good enough for whom? For other people or for yourself?

Every single person on earth is getting closer to the end by the second. It's call growing old.

Happiness is not what you think it is. For an unemployed person they look at an employed person and said "why can't that be me?"

For a depressed person, they look at someone with friends and say "why can't that be me?"

You are unhappy because you measure yourself against others.

You are unhappy because you have expectations for yourself that you cannot meet.

You are unhappy because things are happening to your body that you cannot change.

You are unhappy because you watch TV and it shows you things that you cannot have or events that you cannot and will never be able to experience.

You are unhappy because you have no friends.

You are unhappy because you are not and can never be popular.

Steven Siew
  4. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Hello my friend...

Dont worry about NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH.. You are who YOU are and if someone cant accept that,THEY ARENT WORTH KNOWING!! (You shouldnt wanna end it due to things like this)

God bless...
  5. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

No. Im unhappy because who I really am is never good enough. Not because I want to be popular or like everyone else. Its because who I am will never be important to anyone else.
  6. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hey SweetP....you are not alone in your feelings.....I have lived with the same feelings for a number of years now...everything I do/or touch seems to go to pot, but I try again and again to make things right...but nothing lasts, but still I go on somehow...I don't know how but I do. These past few days I have begun to feel worse and worse and I can't shake the very dark feelings I am having or lift myself, but with help and the support from the fantastic people on here I pray I will come through it. I am going to see my doctor again this coming...I need more help...because i'm locked in the prison...which is my thoughts which go round and round my head.
    I tell myself time and time again SweetP...that I am a good person, and I matter, it may not be of any comfort..but you are important to us on here you are never alone if you are able to reach out to us.
    Please PM me or when we are both in chat lets have a private chat....hopefully we can help each other....thinking of you Sweet...much love, and hugs Kate xxxxx :)
  7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

now whos been filling your head with this crap hon!!!!!
    you are far too good and caring,and if more people were like you the world would be a better place
    you are normal the only thing differant about you is you are a 100% 42 carrat diamond
    and you deserve happiness you deserve all the happiness in the world and you will find it im sure
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.