I Just Want ONE Night

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Feb 5, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I just want one night where I don't wake up after a couple of hours thinking about her. She is on my mind constantly at the moment. I go to bed TOTALLY shattered, drift off, only to wake up 2/3 hours later, having dreamt about her. It's impossible to get back to sleep. I'll be awake for hours now. Thinking about the funeral at the moment. Don't tell me not to, it's pointless. I just want to be able to sleep and not think for a while. I even did it on Saturday night at his. I should be getting over it, I know I should..so why is it getting so much worse? I was looking at the "5 Stages Of Grief" last night - I am definately on anger. Only one person knows what, and who, I am angry with. He tried to make it make sense to me ... but it doesn't. It doesn't make any sense. Nothing does. :mad: I don't know what I'm rambling about :sad: I need someone to talk to :sad: I need my Nan :sad:

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Sam, Email me whenever you want, I'll gladly offer a listening ear :arms:

3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Anytime you need to talk im here, or on msn :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sam,
    Angry is a good thing it helps you to vent all the frustrations your feeling. When you get to guilt don't get hung up on that. I don't know your situation but I have been down the path before...Take Care!!~Joseph~

5. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

I have no worthy advice for you my friend. But you have my prayers, my thoughts and my support whenever you need it.

Be strong.

:hug:

In the near future:

"God's home is now with his people. He will live with them, and they will be his own. Yes, God will make his home among his people.
    He will wipe all tears from their eyes, and there will be no more death, suffering, crying, or pain. These things of the past are gone forever." (Revelation 21:3,4 CEV)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you everyone :grouphug:

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Okay now I've woken up a little I'll answer properly :laugh:

Thanks Est, I might take you up on that :hug:
    Mike :hug: thanks
    Stranger - I've had the guilt... guilt that I never got her diagnosed in time, and guilt that I left the room that night :sad: :hug:
    Jkore - Thank you for your words :hug:

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Sam I know how tough all this is for you if you need to talk about it anytime feel free to drop me a pm. In the meantime sending you some :hug: it sure sounds like you need them right now