I just want out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

I just want to end it all right now. I can't stand the emptiness inside. Sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. Hour trip to the hospital. Caring for the family for however long it takes and then an hour home. The trip home is the worse part. That is when I cry. Mary, I miss you. I wish you were here with me. I wish you were here to take away the lonliness and pain.
    Why did you leave me?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't let that emptiness take over and fill your insides Michael. You have beautiful children that I know you find joy in. Let your love for them and the pride you have in them fill those empty places. You still have many things waiting ahead for you. Graduations, weddings, the joy of grandchildren, teaching your youngest how to love and appreciate nature, fishing, sunsets, rainbows. All of this yet to be shared through the eyes of a child. A child's unconditional love. These are gifts you have been given Michael. They were meant for no one else but you. Take joy in them. They are priceless. :hug:
  3. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Mike :hug:

I am sorry I have not been about much - I have been a useless friend :sad:

Please keep going. Gentlelady is right - you have so many wonderful things that you can teach and pass on to your children. If they become even half the person you are when they are older they will be great people :hug: