I just want someone to talk to. :'(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cc1990, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cc1990

cc1990 Well-Known Member

I'm tired of everything. I'm so tired of this useless small town I live in, there is no buses or public transportation and I never get to go anywhere, I haven't been out of this town (or house) for 2 weeks. I try to talk to my only friend about how miserable and lonely I am but he doesn't care, he's too busy with his own life and freedom. I'll be 22 next month and I don't even care. :( Lol. I severely doubt I'll do anything for my birthday anyway. As far as I'm concerned it's just been another wasted year of life. A few nights ago I got so stressed and upset I almost puked, I cried for almost an hour and I cut my arms and I came really close to slitting my throat. I feel so empty and alone. I feel like I'm losing my sanity because I am a prisoner in my own body and I don't know how to make anything better for me. I hate myself so much. :'(

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Hi cc1990, sorry things are hard at the moment. have you worked in the past?
    Is there a reason you do not go out? If you wanted to for instance volunteer at a charity shop, what do you feel would be the main barrier in the way of that?

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hi cc1990
    Small towns are hard to be in as there is not much to do in them.as said above maybe find a little work just to get you out of house as this can help with being isolated and help not get in social anxiety.Also a good opportunity to meet new ppl so you can have somewhere to go.These are just ideas.Even just go for a good walk can help just to change scenery from house.Try not to stress to much and i know thats easier said than done.try and focus on some goals and if possable seek some help even keep posting here.Depression and anxiety can get you trapped in a real small world so try and extend that world.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.