I just wANT soMeone to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by So confused, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So confused

So confused New Member

Im a drug adict and only 30 years old. I've been doing drugs off and on since I was 13. I just injected lots and I'm
    Not high bit my arms and hands are a mess. I've used up aly friends And family who used to support me and now I have no one. I live on. The 9th floor, have taken a bottle of clanazapam And am drinking as much beer as I can. I don't want to
    Call a hotline cuz they'll come take me away. I've attempeted
    Suicide over 20 times in my life but all before I was 26. Can anyone talk to me
    And be my friend? I just need a friend.
    Please. Thank you for
    Reading thos

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry life is such a struggle...as we are a peer support site, we can only provide support online...if you need immediate medical attention, I sure hope you call...there are many people here who can relate to what you are going through...it is such a rough battle, and I hope you get the professional intervention required to win...very few people can wage this battle alone...please let us know how you are and call the hotline if necessary

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You can drop me a PM if you ever feel like talking. :hug: I hope you're OK.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time...you can talk to me too if you'd like :hug:

5. So confused

So confused New Member

Thank u for answering me. How do I pm? Can u pm me pls?

6. So confused

So confused New Member

What number do I call IF I wanted to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.