I Just Want This To End

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Absbigails, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absbigails

Absbigails Member

Why shouldn't I just end it? Why can't I just make the pain and fear of getting into a vehicle stop? Why can't I get rid of this depression? Why can't I stop my constant anxiety that makes me fear everything and more? I have nothing keeping me here. Nobody wants to go anywhere with me anymore because they don't want to deal with my panic and anxiety attacks. Nothing can stop this feeling of fear and pessimism. Nobody can help me, so the only solution can only be to end it all.
  2. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

I know how you must feel.
    Maybe its just phase.
    Maybe there is too many solution but you didnt find it because you cant deal with agony.
    Maybe you need some change in life.
    I belive that there is hope for you.And belive that one day you will be happy if you try to work on yourself to feel better.
    I know how is it to try to fix something but you cant.
    Hug from me.
    And also you know that you can send message any of us if you feel bad.
    2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I can relate to this a lot. I feel people don't want to be with me or seen with me but it could be paranoia I am really not sure. Ending it all is not a solution to ANYTHING. You are important and you should love who you are not spending all day hating who you are. You are who you are and even with flaws a special person! Maybe you need to make new friends and feel loved etc.. you can do this. I got this far, if you can too then we're both on the road to recovery. There is no giving up! Not allowed *hugs*
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.