• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I just want to be alone.

All I want is some time by myself. To be able to just disconnect from reality and get away mentally. Somewhere where I’m not constantly stressed, anxious or insecure.

I have no time to myself. I live in a crowded house, and I share a room with 3 people. I just want to get away! I never have privacy. I can’t just be with myself and relax. For fucks sake, I would kill to be able to <mod edit graphic> in my room in peace.

Cant even shower in peace without someone else knocking on the door, telling me “Oh I gotta get in there for a sec” or “you’ve been in there too long, get out”. Fuck off! I want to enjoy the little alone time that I have.

This also means I’m constantly stressed. I need alone time in order to process what I’m feeling. Without any me time I’m a mess of stress, anxiety and anger. I am constantly fucking stressed, and all it would take to cure it is a few hours by myself.

Literally the first thing I thought/felt upon waking up was “Fuck, I haven’t even been awake for five seconds and I’m already stressed”. I hate this shit. I want to be alone. To be left in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
is there any way you can move to a private setting? an apartment on your own or wit a room mate? i hope you can find a solution to you problem...mike...*hug*console*shake

is there any way you can move to a private setting? an apartment on your own or wit a room mate? i hope you can find a solution to you problem...mike...*hug*console*shake
nope. Not now at least. I need two or three years at least to build myself up financially and then I can move out.

An apartment by myself is the dream. At least that gives me something to look forward to and work towards.

Hey thanks for talking with me , I appreciate it

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Can you go for a walk or take a drive? Blast some music and spend some time in your head. It doesn't help the overall situation, but a breather can certainly be nice.

alixer

We are all one
SF Supporter
Have you ever read Walden by Henry David Thoreau? Not only does it show how to be alone, people might leave you alone as you tell them you’re reading and they should go read a book as well. That usually gets people to go away.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00