I just want to cry

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by snufkin, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snufkin

snufkin New Member

I dont really know what to say... I just feel like crying and my friends either have their own problems or dont care so I cant talk to them about it. I feel so used because im always there for them then they treat me like shit when I really need help. I know if i was to end it at my funeral they would be saying 'oh i never thought he was depressed' or something like that but they wouldnt have known because they dont listen.
  2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Tell us about your problems. Unlike your friends, we're always willing to listen.
  3. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I feel the same way. It's as if no one cares, and that I just want to end it.
  4. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

might i be so bold as to suggest discarding them and gaining new friends? :unsure:
  5. snufkin

snufkin New Member

Easier said than done unfortunatly I do have a lot in common with them and like them...

As for why I'm depressed...

Ive got a degree and stack shelves, 2 years of applying for jobs and im either over qualified or under experienced, Come on I am willing to work for shit money just to get my foot in the door how can I be over qualified.

Then there are my friends who it seems i get stuck dealing with all of their problems doesnt really build up my own self confidence or appreciation for life when i spend 3 hours a day listening to how down everyone is and when i want 3 hours of their time just for a chat about the weather or what not they are busy or show such little interest it isnt worth it.

And the girl (theres always 1 isnt there?) we clearly love each other but it seems like shes been pushing me away after i helped her sort her life out i just feel really used.

I dont particually want to kill myself (had 1 attempt in the past) but I really do feel like quitting my job, cancelling my phone contact coz i wont be able to pay it and people only phone me when they want help, then spending all day in bed. I'm on Prozac and I know its helping me because i was very bad a few months ago and was put on it n felt great for a while but it just seems that now everything has caught up.

Thanks for listening I guess, talking usually helps but it seems worthless now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.