I just want to die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kezzie, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

2 Failed suicide attempts, finally got some help, but its just getting worse. Nothing helps, everything hurts and I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to have to deal with all of this. People lie; it doesn't get better

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes it feels that way hun i know it feels like it doesn't get better. It takes time hun ok sometime longer then we want but you can get better with right help hun Please keep intouch with your doctor let know how bad you are feeling. New meds get better therapy but don't give up ok

3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Kezzie, total eclipse is right, it takes time but we have to hang on ... Take it five minutes at a time if necessary. I've been told, and read this some place too, that things will feel worse as we are beginning to make progress. I know it did/does for me.

This depression/grief/our desire to stop our pain is a bi**h of an illness. It saps us of all the things we once felt were pleasant. We have to talk - to friends, docs, help lines, here - to anyone that can hear and comprehend the language and respond to us. You've done the right things and, even though its hard you keep reaching out and that is EXCELLENT! Please post here, PM me again - I just saw your msg and replied. Tell us what you're doing, what happened today that makes this harder, unbearable even, for this night. Hold on Kezzie - were here and we care. You know I do. No worries dear one just keep talking okay? ♥ :hug:

4. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

Things will get better. Have patience. Have faith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.