I just want to die

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lostforever, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostforever

lostforever New Member

I don't have the strenght to fight anymore. I can't bare the idea of sleeping tonight and waking up in the morning. She took everything with her. I'm nothing. I'm not even a shadow of what I used to be.

I don't know if she ever loved me. Was it all a twisted game? Am I so worthless and pathetic that the only woman I've ever loved was just playing me?

I have nothing. I'm nothing. I have no future. I don't want one.

Please, God, take me from this fucked up world.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened? :hug: Here if you feel like talking.

3. lostforever

lostforever New Member

My soulmate dumped me 3 weeks before our wedding because "things were not the same". We were together since high school. We grew in love together. I lost my job, and although I have a masters degree I'm still unemployed. I feel things will getting worse and worse. I see no way out of this.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wow what a shock to you i am sorry you are suffering so You are grieving right now hun but in time this pain will lessen it will You are educated just keep putting those resumes out there ok even if it is to a position below your credentials In a way hun better the split happen before the marriage You can meet another soul mate you can one that will not drop you when you are at your lowest hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.