I just want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BipolarGirl (Deathplease), Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to die. I haven't killed myself yet because there are people in my life that would feel responsible for my death. They have tried to help me but I am beyond hope and help. I persist only because I have not yet found a way to die that would look accidental. I do not want people to feel guilty for not being able to help me enough when it is hopeless. Every time I am in the car by myself I hope that someone will hit me and I would die. I keep looking for ways that it would look accidental.
  2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like me. I always wish that I was dead. They've tried to help me too, but haven't been able to. The only option that I really have left is to die, but I'm not able to do it. I'm sorry that you are in so much pain.
  3. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

There is good in life, always. I don't believe that you are hopeless, and i believe in you. Please at least give yourself time. A lot of time to think deep about the reasons that make you feel suicidal, even if the solution to get better looks impossible, don't underestimate yourself. If you have the luck to have people around you who want to help you, try to trust them, there's nothing to lose and they can provide you precious help.
    Stay safe
  4. Baethan

Baethan New Member

I have a lot of those same feelings. I've tried probably close to 10 times now to end my life. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> I'm not afraid to die, but more afraid of living after trying to die.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Beathan and Deathplease, please do not act on your feelings. Yes, you feel hopelessness at the moment but try to remain calm. Yes, it's easy to say but life is important. I been through the same process like you folk. Everyday I breakdown mentally and physically but I am determined to live life. Yes, we all feel all our lives are worthless but no it's not the case. Through the adversity we face or faced in the past, gives us the strength to pull through and continue to live life. You are suffering and at a low ebb of your life. You need to seek medical advice on this matter. If you feel down in your current environment then please surround yourself with people, so that you are not alone. Take care and be safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.